Self-Management / Time Management
Good time management requires good self-management. Do you succeed in working efficiently and purposefully?
Self-management is the skill you need to shape your own personal and professional development. "The result of successful self-management is a state of self-determination and personal responsibility." (Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi)
A particular aspect of self-management is self-regulation.
How successful is your own self-regulation?
Do you have the ability to influence your feelings and moods in a purposeful way?
Now is the right time to assess yourself! Use the following questions to find out whether coaching could be useful for you.
- Do you know your "time bandits"?
- How successful are you in influencing your feelings and moods in a purposeful way?
- How observant are you when dealing with yourself?
- Where do you get your strength from?
- How do you handle stress?
- What are your objectives? How do these match your values?
- How do you reach your objectives?
- How do you manage to work efficiently and purposefully?
Optimize your self-management and time management
To get the best out of your self-management and your time management, reflect on observable facts and find out which methods and tools will best suit and support you.
Added value from coaching
- Identify and eliminate your "time bandits".
- Analyze and optimize the way you work.
- Investigate the patterns of your perception and actions, and correct these where necessary.